Radiator Cover / Cabinet Measurement Guide
This radiator cover / cabinet measurement guide will help you measure up for a radiator cover / cabinet, giving you the internal measurements required to make an order.
The way to measure up for a radiator cover / cabinet is as follows:
- Measure from the end of each radiator valve and add 20mm (this is the internal length).
- Measure from the floor to the top of the radiator and add 30mm (this is the internal height).
- Measure from the wall to the face of the radiator and add 10mm (this is the internal depth).
- Measure the skirting board height and depth and/or any restrictions around the radiator
These are the Internal measurements and are the requirements needed for the production of a made to measure radiator cover / cabinet.
If you require valve access please follow the below guide:
- Note The Control Valve Side (Left or Right Side Facing).
- Measure from the floor to the bottom of the valve.
- Measure from the floor to the top of the valve.
- Measure from the wall to the back of the valve.
- Measure from the wall to the front of the valve.
Internal Cover To External Cover Measurements:
- Length: +66mm
- Height: +18mm
- Depth: +44mm